Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Passport Issued!!


We received the email today from our agency telling us that Violet's passport has been issued! YIPPEE!!! We now enter the 2-4 week wait for travel clearance!!

Right now I am also starting to really worry about the recent nuclear disaster in Japan. A tsunami has damaged a nuclear power plant and it is at risk of complete meltdown and radiation being released into the atmosphere. My little girl is very close to Japan right now. The general public is being told there is no risk to Korea right now. Still doesn't make me want to hop on a plane and head in that direction! Unless its to get my child and leave!! Which is what I plan to do...

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your family! Finally everyone all together. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited for yoU!!!! Will you be blogging from Korea? I cant wait to hear details. I have a list of thing I want to purchase in Korea for Mia to have at home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I will be able to update the blog from Korea!

    ReplyDelete