Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NEW PICTURE! Still no approval...


WHERE IS THE APPROVAL?! I know they always say 4-6 weeks, but it NEVER takes that long! Almost everyone before us got their approval in about 15 days! It has been over 20 days and still no approval. I am going a little crazy. I feel like everything takes longer for US! I am sure everyone feels like that at one point. It is so frustrating!


On a lighter note, we were pleasantly surprised with a picture of the most beautiful little Korean princess I have ever seen in a hanbok yesterday!! ENJOY!
 She is looking so much bigger. Her face has really changed. I am amazed how beautiful she is. That makes me so sad to watch her grow through pictures. It is going to be SO hard on her now to transition to our family, and worse the older she gets...

By the way, the consignment sale was not as great this time. No car seat & not many clothes to choose from. But I did find a few outfits, and I also got one of those push toys that will help her walk. Faith loved hers. Of course, she may be an old pro at walking by the time she gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment