Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting for Passport & Spring Break


Well, we are officially headed into week 2 on our wait for Violet's passport.  This last week has also been Spring Break and Aidan and Clay have been home. We have spent all weekend getting our house cleaned and reorganized in preparation for Violet's arrival! We bought some suitcases, diapers, and made a gift registry at Toys R Us! We sold some items on Craigslist and made some money for our trip! We also decided to put our mattress on the floor, which will hopefully help Violet to be safer and more comfortable, but it sure is hard for us old/fat people get out of bed in the mornings! I got out all of Faith's baby clothes that I think might fit Violet and washed them; I am still trying to find enough hangers to hang them up! My little boy turned 12 and had some friends spend the night. Later we took him out to a movie and Toys R Us and bought him a Razor (an effort on my part to get him away from the video games and outside into the sunshine). We are headed to Harrison for our nephew's birthday and then the guys head back to school Monday...hopefully the next week will go by just as quickly and we will have her passport before we know it. Then it will be a lifetime of waiting for that travel call...

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you found my blog!!!! And that your adorable baby will be home soo soon!! We hope to bring home ours this summer. Our little girl is 2 years old...why dont you email me and we can talk more details?

    I would love to little COC Korean friends for my little one!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps....my email wendimelinda @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be checking all week!! Hopefully you get it this week!!

    ReplyDelete