Thursday, January 13, 2011

More waiting!!! I AM MAD!!!!


So  - if I have this correct - earlier this month, Emigration Permissions were submitted for April referrals. We got our referral in June. It is supposed to take 4-6 weeks for those families to receive E.P. approval...UGH!!!! And then 2-4 weeks after that for a visa, then 2-4 weeks for travel. I am so ANGRY! I cannot believe this!!! February will mark 8 months of waiting for us. I am going to go INSANE if they only submit E.P.s for MAY referrals next and I have to wait another 2-4 MONTHS!!! This just cannot be happening. I am so mad. 
GIVE ME MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE: Clay called and talked to our agency to get a a time estimate since I was going nuts and we were told now that it we will most likely get travel call in April. APRIL. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment