Friday, January 14, 2011

Waiting 7 months and some backtracking


June 14th-January 14th...we have been waiting 7 months today...

Back in December we had the opportunity to send Violet a Christmas package. Here are some pictures of what we sent her.

Lets see - there's a musical toy, soft reindeer socks, cashmere booties, teething tablets, a cloth diaper, "Guess How Much I Love You" in Hangul, and a stuffed black cat for Violet. Some soft scented (peppermint I think) Christmas socks, a violet heart necklace (Bo Ra means violet - I prefer to say violet since purple is a word made up by the Crayola company *wink*), and 2 Ghiradelli chocolate bars for the foster mother; and a necktie for the foster dad. I also got a cute reversible tote bag from the farmer's market to put everything in.

I am currently working on sending Violet her birthday package, and will post pictures soon of all that stuff. I am very late on this, but I am WAITING for Snapfish to send me my pictures I ordered in the mail. They are taking forever. They also took forever to send me my pictures for my Christmas cards, and that paired with the fact that we ALL got the flu over Christmas, I never sent out Christmas cards :(.  Here are the pictures we would have put in our Christmas cards had we done Christmas cards! :)


We also ordered a Boba baby carrier (woke up at 5am to get the Black Friday deal!) and tried it out on Faith when it arrived ;)
 Even though we were all sick and had fevers, we still woke up on Christmas morning to open presents!  We did not, however, get to enjoy our traditional Christmas morning Waffle House breakfast :(





No comments:

Post a Comment