Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some People Wait a Lifetime...



for a moment like this!!
Well today was the last day we had to get our acceptance paperwork and care package all together and sent off to Dillon. Clay and I were super stressed and frantic all day! I went to Clay's office to have his coworker notarize papers and I needed to take a picture of him for our baby photo album. I had to have it to put into the care package I had put together.

He couldn't be there until 2 and the latest we could send something overnight at the post office was 3:45! So the very last thing was to get the mailing address for Dillon from my email. So we logged in and there was an email from our agency with 3 news pictures of our precious Miss Bo Ra!! She has grown so much! I LOVE her face! I love her hair! I love her nose and I love her little mouth! It was such a nice moment in such a stressful time.

So here are some new pictures of my beautiful girl:

1 comment:

  1. Here's an oddity... we're both Amandas and we share the same social worker in Korea. How funny is that!

    Your precious girl is beautiful! She looks tiny, but mighty! I'm sure you were so excited to get the pics.

    Congrats again!
    AmandaA (Dillon forum)

    ReplyDelete