Thursday, April 14, 2011

15 months old, waiting 10 months!

 Violet will be 15 months old this month. 

And I finally get to meet her in 4 days. This is unreal. It is still hard for my brain to fully process it is really happening. Maybe once we are on that plane it will sink in.  We have been waiting so long. Today marks 10 months of waiting since referral. And its finally over.
 We have been waiting for her, but she has not been waiting for us. I am grieving for the pain she and her foster mother will experience. My stomach is in knots. I am completely scatterbrained and can't seem to get organized. 4 more days...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You will love Seoul. You have been waiting a long time, go get that pretty baby! She may do really well when you get her, so focus on that! Enjoy your trip, I miss Seoul already!

    ReplyDelete