Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello October 2010...



We began our adoption process by attending an informational meeting in October 2008. We immediately went home and began filling out application #1. So we have always considered this date the beginning of our process. So it has now officially been 2 years. We are STILL WAITING. I have had friends and family who have gotten pregnant, have had their babies, and they are now walking and talking during this process! I am happy for them, I am just trying to give an idea of how long this wait has been! I really hope we get an updated picture and video soon. Hopefully November. I would just really like to know what size Violet is wearing. Moms care about that stuff.

But I do have some super cute cats to entertain me during my wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment