Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss V is 8 months! And no more EPs...

Happy 8 months my sweet girl! What are you wearing today? What size do you wear? What time did you wake up? Did you have a nap? Maybe 2? What did you eat? Did you have a bath? Did you like it? Are you crawling? Are you pulling up? Did you laugh today? Did you give anyone a kiss? Did you get a hug today? I know you did! How long is your hair? How much do you weigh? Are you ticklish? I miss you...
Well, we got some bad news today...Eastern has submitted Emigration Permissions through February. I just felt like we would travel around that time, but now it will be longer. They will start issuing EPs again in February, but we are not at the top of the list. So now it looks like maybe March or April? This is very sad. *sigh*
Tonight Clay and I are going to a Kiwanis Installation Dinner. Clay is being installed as president elect. So, we are dressed up and grandma and papa are watching the kids and - uh oh! we are late! Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    I am a forum person (brought our baby home over a year ago) and don't comment much but just saw your post on the forum and wanted to come on here and make a comment in case you get email notification when someone comments and you have not had a chance to check the forum. I wanted to tell you JessicaCo replied to your comment to tell you that what that meant was that EP's have been submitted through February referrals, not that they are at quota. Quota has NOT BEEN REACHED according to Jessica. So, that is a bit of good news I thought you needed to know right away. These are the kinds of things I would cry and cry and cry about while waiting and I wanted to get this message to you as soon as possible. I sure hope that helps and that this information is accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Thank you sooo much for telling me! What a relief!!! I am calling Clay right now!

    ReplyDelete