Thursday, July 22, 2010

Noodles in Trouble, Girls' Clothes

OOO NO! We went out to my favorite restaurant, Noodles, this week and they have CHANGED THEIR BREAD!!! I am soooo sad over this! I also ordered pizza like always and it was different and awful too!

Well, onto a more positive subject - my youngest is 6 months old as of yesterday!!

So, according to babycenter.com she could possibly be rolling all around, maybe sitting up, & imitating sounds. I wish so much that I could know what she was doing! I wonder if she will be starting solid foods this month. Being pre-term they may have her wait. I wish I was making that decision. I am sure her foster mom is taking good care of her though. I wish I could get more pictures or send another package! I thought we were going to get a video of the last visit, but we are still waiting!

I love blogs with lots of pictures! Colorful, fun pictures! I came across this blog today full of pictures of strawberries! I also love Aunt Ruthie because she finds the BEST pictures for her blog! I have no idea where/how people find their pictures! I love finding pictures to put on my blog also (they just make me so happy!), but I am not so good at it. Maybe I will try a "theme" sometime like the strawberry page :).

I LOVE having a daughter and I cannot wait to have TWO! I love my son, but girls have the cutest clothes (and he does not like me to pick his clothes)!! When I was little I always wanted two little girls that I could dress alike and I hope I get the chance to do that one day soon :) In the meantime, my current hobby is searching out the cutest clothes for girls...
Here are some of my favorite finds on Etsy.com *sigh*:


No comments:

Post a Comment