Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My 2 favorite kids!



Still no referral. But that's okay, I don't expect one until July. I will be upset after that!
Faith had "show day" at gymnastics today. This is a day where each child performs everything they have learned throughout the semester. She did great!! It was so much fun to watch her. She has been doing gymnastics for 2 years now and it is so neat to see her progression. Aidan has been mowing the grass for us this spring/summer for the first time! He acts like he hates it, but I think he enjoys it some because of the satisfaction he gets from it. Our yard has never looked better! He also won 3rd place in his science project! I can't believe the 2009-10 school year is almost over and I will have a 6th grader! It just does not seem possible. I was just telling Clay the other day about the funny things he used to say when he was little, like "cha-cha mlowk" = chocolate milk, and "apuppa dOWg" = puppy dog (this he would said over and over and over). He also said "Lee me lome!" = Leave me alone, that one was funny. He still says really funny things all the time. I will have to start writing them down. The other day I was reprimanding him for something and he argued and I said, "don't argue!" and he put up his hand and said "okay, you're just missing out on the truth." HAHA! Both of my kids are HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see what kind of personality our next child will have!
(Here is Aidan riding a bouncy horse rodeo style at the park, LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment